Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy+sad=me

My sweet friend and Kaila has gotten a new job! I'm excited for her and so sad for us. Kaila is our unit secretary and so much more. Each night she is security protecting us like a momma bear, electrician and pc support, she wears an ESP helmet to work and knows what I need before I can think to ask for it. She knows every one of my eye-rolls and is an expert in non-verbal communication. She just makes things run smoothly. We are all going to miss her.

I made this little framed picture for Kaila. She recently moved into a new apartment and got the most adorable puppy named Bella. I hope she knows it was made with love.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!! I always say SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! WOW, didn't know it was a Stamp. Where is that from?? It's Perfect!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina! I love love loveeeee this stamp!!!! It's from Unity Stamps. I say Shut The Front Door all the time so I just had to have it. Presh!
    A~

    ReplyDelete